Friday, May 25, 2007

Carpet cleaning day.







Whew! It’s been another busy day. I can’t remember all we did, but I’m tired. I’ve got tot jiggle before I go to bed. We got the walking done and the Power Plate. Then I got all involved doing the laundry and cleaned the carpet in our bathroom. Don vacuumed the house for me. God love him! We played cards at Dorothy and David’s tonight; what fun! Tomorrow night we’re playing here.

I’ve got to go jiggle before I go to bed or my back will gripe at me all night. The pictures on the blog are from our Reserve adventure last week. One is the wild turkey; one is the 40-foot ‘hole’ that we hiked to see; and the other is a bunch of prairie dogs. What a great day it was and the pictures bring back great memories.

Have a great weekend; smell the roses and count the blessings! Our God is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment