Sunday, May 27, 2007


























Have a great holiday weekend and remember the folks who have gone on before us: treasured memories!

We’ve had a great day and got all our exercise done; I still need to jiggle, so I’ll do that as soon as I finish the blog. There isn’t much news for the blog. The pictures today are a couple I took from right near the falls when we climbed down into the 40-foot hole on our Reserve adventure. (Just to prove we climbed down there. Ha!)

The update on the baby birds is that they are certainly growing. They don’t make any noise, but they are so funny. They sit there with their mouths wide open in case food comes by and falls into their mouths. Sometimes they stretch their wings and it looks like they might fall out of the nest; I sure hope they don’t because they are so not ready! They still look very awkward and unable to walk, let alone fly! The mother and father both feed them, but leave them alone in the nest rather often. I’m so anxious to take another picture, but I’m too afraid the parents will abandon them if I do. I could stick the camera up there and one of them could jump up and bump it and then they’d have my scent on them. Maybe I can get a picture this week from the driveway of them standing up above the nest; I hope so!

God blesses us so richly; I thank Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment