Friday, May 18, 2007

Wild flowers from the reserve.





























Whew; today I got a chance to catch my breath. We stayed around the house and nothing incredible happened. We got our walk done this morning and I got my jiggling done and wore the kangoojumps while I dusted and did the floors. We got up early so I could make brownies for the canasta crew tonight, and I made Essiac tea because it was time. No wonder I’m tired; it’s been a full day. We won all 3 canasta games, so I’ll sleep well; I always do, anyway.

Tomorrow we go to Wichita Falls to watch another tournament with Bruce. They don’t play until 4, so we don’t have to rush to get there or even leave early. We’ll get up and pack in the morning, so I’m going to bed early tonight. I think it’s too late for that, but I’m going right after I get this blog done. Tonight’s pictures are the hot pink cactus and the Missouri Primrose, then a shot looking down over a bank of coreopsis and Indian Blanket (Galardia) with the hot pink cactus toward the bottom. (Remember; click on the picture to make it bigger so you can see more details.) See why it was so breathtaking to be hiking around among all those beautiful flowers? It was so perfect!

Have a wonderful and safe weekend. Count the blessings with me and thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment