Saturday, November 3, 2007

Beautiful Saturday.


Today I felt good, again. I felt so good I got out the herbs and vitamins and threw a couple of months for Don. I’ll get them packaged tonight and tomorrow. That seems like a simple task, but it takes me forever. Today was bandage change day and we got that done, too. I cut all my nails, so my fingers and toes are happier. I always thought the nails protected the fingers and toes, but when they’re so sore, those nails cause pain. I live and learn! Now I’ve got to learn how to get along without having fingernails for tools!

The pictures on the blog today are the rest of the fun ones we started yesterday. The first one is the other ‘granny hoop scoop’ one. You all KNOW I’m not wearing these hats anywhere; not even around here. They’re just for fun. They really aren’t even big enough for my head, but they’re fun for laughs. Gretta, relax! The second one is the other bouquet of flowers; the one Elena and I share. The flowers are starting to open today, so by tomorrow they’ll be really pretty. I’ll take more pictures tomorrow.

Today has been a beautiful day here. I hope it’s beautiful wherever you are. This time of year a great day like this feels like a bonus. God is so good to give us so many beautiful days. Everyday is beautiful, but we get picky! We think that it takes sunshine and warm to be beautiful; we need to learn to adjust our thinking and appreciate everyday more! The farmers here love the rainy days, unless they’re plowing or harvesting. I thank God for every single day; cancer taught me that! Cancer has taught me lots. I hope you are learning it through me and won’t have to get cancer to be grateful for all of God’s abundance and mercy. I love you; thanks for caring enough to look and read and smile with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment