Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The wanderers are home! Home sweet home!



We had a fine trip home, but we’re both so tired. It was funny today as we drove through Texas there were several signs about some elderly people who were missing from Lubbock with the details of their vehicle, license number, etc. I told Don I should write the blog tonight and tell you all that these lost elderly folks from Hobart are FOUND and HOME! Praise God for our safe trip and I pray that they find those folks from Lubbock, safely.

The pictures on the blog tonight are of the flowers that were waiting for me when I got home. Joan is such a dear to keep me in flowers. She’s the one who gave me all my rebloomers. She also handles our mail and watches the house whenever we’re gone. She’s a dear!

The housekeeping angel, Angela came today and cleaned the house, so we came home to a fresh, clean house. PTL! How sweet it is that I didn’t have to come home and clean. I’ve got to unpack and that’s about all I can do! God is good. He provides the people we need in our lives when we need them. I think it’s one way that He appears; through others. You prove that to me when you show up on the blog comments!

God bless!

3 comments:

  1. So glad that you're home safe and sound once again. It's so nice to see your pictures and to keep up with your updates. We think of you and Don often and remember you in our prayers always. We hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving. We will be going to Texas this year. Hang in there and remember we're only a phone call away. Love you both. B & Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. B&Z, thanks for being only a phone call away. That means so much. I feel you with us all the way.

    Have a great Thanksgiving. We'll be remembering last year at Celia's; that was fun! We'll be hanging close to home, sort of hermit style avoinding bugs. We'll be celebrating and giving thanks with you all in our thoughts. Travel safely and enjoy!

    Love you,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthie, I sure wish you all could join us for TG! Just come as soon as the roof is done and you feel like it.

    It's amazing how many angels appear! I think they are always there, but I see them when I need them. Maybe that's why God gave me this challenge; so that I could see better. It's a blessing; I know it is. It's really a wonderful trip. It's kind of expensive, but I'll do like Gretta and PRETEND I'm driving a Lexus. :) She's such a hoot, and Don is a wonder worker with the funds.

    Love you,

    MJ

    ReplyDelete