Sunday, November 25, 2007

Blanket wrap!


Today has been a great day. I remembered this blanket sort of getup that I had stashed. It’s a wonderful thing for me to wear around and help me to keep warm! The pictures on the blog today are me in the blanket wrap; one showing the whole outfit and one up close so Gretta can see the dealy-bobs left from her hair days. Remember those Jilly? They are those clippies wrapped in red and white ribbons with beads hanging from them. They must be 25 years old! I’m such a pack rat!

Nothing new is happening around here. We’re ready to go to Lawton tomorrow; I sure hope my numbers are okay. We’ll get up and be at the hospital at 8 in the morning to get my blood checked. I’ll post results of the day on the blog tomorrow. I thank God for being in charge! I thank Him for recalling to my memory about this blanket wrap, too. It’s great! Only my feet, hands and head are out in the open; it surely is helping my comfort level! Too bad it's not pink so I could look my best. Ha!

God bless!

4 comments:

  1. Mary Jo,

    Even though the color is not pink it is close enough for me, you look great! Have a safe and successful trip to Lawton today.

    Gene (64)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all goes well in Lawton.

    Wouldn't you be warmer with some socks on???

    I love you Sissy

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gene, you're such a dear! We didn't make it to Lawton; my numbers weren't up to parr, yet. I'm scheduled for next Monday now. God's in charge; I'm happy with that.

    Thanks for your support!

    Love,

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sis. Well, Lawton didn't happen today; my numbers were still too low. God's plan; I'm good with it.

    :) You are such a socks nut. YES, I would be warmer wearing socks but socks hurt my toes. I'm also afraid the socks will tear off my toenails before they are ready to go. Bare feet is my comfort zone, so socks are really scary to me. Isn't that silly? With this blanket wrap I can pull my feet up into the blanket except when I'm up walking. I'm not up that much, so I can really stay warm.

    You're a doll to be concerned about me and my freezing feet and whole body!

    I love you!

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete