Saturday, November 10, 2007

More Raynie pictures from Saturday.

Oh, yeah; Dad! I think I know this game!


But, Dad? Did you realize that we're in a parking lot? I mean, are you not even a little embarrassed to be playing these silly flying games in front of all these people? I mean it's okay for me, but you're a grown up! Are you sure you want to do this?


Okay, you got me. I just can't handle you tickling my feet FOREVER! I give up: BIG GRIN! Dads and Pops are just the best, even in the parking lot!

Our trip to Houston went very well. I’ve typed this far and made 5 mistakes, so I know that I’m VERY tired. We were visiting with Doris and Jerry and I could tell I was fading fast, so I left Don visiting with them to come do this blog and get ready for bed. I did the pictures and captions last night, so that part was done already. I’m still reveling in my joy from the grandkid fix yesterday!

Tomorrow we will rest. Tonight I will rest. Tomorrow I’ll put on the blog a picture of the beautiful irises that Doris has in ‘our’ bathroom. She is such a dear!

We thank God for today’s safe travels, for precious family, and for this avenue to communicate with precious friends, too! God bless. (I thank Him for spell check, too, or you’d be reading through this like a foreign language.)

No comments:

Post a Comment