Friday, October 17, 2008

Exploration Station

This is Sadie and Mason at Exploration Station today. All the kids can go up and down that pole like better than I can walk across the room! They are amazing! I walked over to Exploration Station, pushing Raynie in the stroller and Sadie walked with me. Don drove with Trish, Grace and Mason. On the way home, I walked with Raynie and Don and the rest went to the Sonic and got happy hour drinks and brought one by for me when they passed me. It was another great day; the weather and the company were perfect.

Trish left with the kids at 9. They were all ready for bed and they’ll all go to sleep on the way home. Trish had a strong cup of iced coffee for the road to keep her awake, plus she had a nap this afternoon, so they should travel fine. Rob and the big guys will be glad to see them, I’m sure.

We absolutely loved having them. Tomorrow Don will watch football and I’ll get back to working on the computers. They are really both still a mess. I’ve been limping along with them, but they need a lot of work. Too bad I don’t know what I’m doing. I just fumble until I get it right.

I thank God that I’m able to walk and kind of keep up with the kids. I thank Him for their safe traveling and for mine and Raynie’s healing from our surgeries.

No comments:

Post a Comment