Monday, October 6, 2008

Technical issues.


Amendment: I'm still working on the computer. I got a picture to post; it's me a year ago; my hair was all gone but I still had eyebrows and I still had the gap in my teeth. I did the F10 and didn't do it right, but I haven't lost everything, yet. I'll call the guru tomorrow and see what I did wrong and get instructions to proceed. Here's what I wrote earlier:

Okay. I can't get a picture to go on the blog. I'm really having computer problems with the desktop and the laptop. I threw in the towel and called the guru to come today. He sent me out to get an external hard drive to back up everything and then do an F10 on my hard drive. Anybody know what THAT means??? It means I'm up to my ears in trouble and may lose everything on my computer if I foul it all up. I thought I'd better do the blog before I (or the computer) crash, but it may be too late since I can't get the picture deal to work.

Other than the computer problems everything else is going fine here. Tomorrow we'll see how the computer and I survive. I thank God for the guru! He'll bail me out if I get in over my head and hold up 3 fingers! Thank you for looking in on us. I hope to be back in better shape tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment