Thursday, October 9, 2008

In bloom in Hobart!

Well, the word processor worked yesterday. Now, I’ll use it again, plus use the new photo processor. Everything is new to me. Don took a picture of me today with my remaining flowers that Joan brought me when we came home last week and the anthuriums we brought from Vegas. In between are Echinacea and daisies from my yard as well as my first REBLOOMER! I’m so thrilled that the rebloomers are starting to bloom!

Tonight we’re going to a fish fry at church. I’m getting this post done before we leave so we can come home and relax and go to bed after that. I think tonight is Survivor night and I love that show.

Tomorrow Don’s reunion from Hobart begins and we’ll be busy all weekend. I called a new housekeeper today and she can come tomorrow! Woo Hoo! I broke down and dusted yesterday and meant to do the floors tomorrow, but I’m much happier for her to do it! I thank God that there are women out there who want to do this work so that I don’t have to do it. My lymphedema would not be happy about me vacuuming. It’s doing pretty well, so it’s good that I don’t have to push it.

I sure thank God for the flowers to keep me boosted, too. I’m pretty easy to please and I thank Him for that, too!

2 comments:

  1. Jo,

    You look great--just as pretty as your flowers. I'm so happy for you and Don that you have been able to do some of your traveling. Your hair looks good curly!

    Take care,

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Donna! Thanks! Curly hair is so new for me, but I'm enjoying it. It's great for the traveling and the traveling is wonderful! it's good to hear from you.

    Love,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete