Thursday, October 16, 2008

Great fun at the park!



This is a picture Don took of us at the park today. Raynie totally cooperated and slept through the whole thing! We had a great time!
Grace lost her ring and Don found it. He found a quarter looking for it, so that’s a pretty good return. He found 2 cents besides that!


We’ve had such fun. The weather has been gorgeous and we’ve played and played. We miss the big guys, but we even played canasta without them. Trish and Sadie went shopping while Don and I took Grace, Mason, and Raynie to the park. They did all the fun stores in town and even had sodas at the drug store.
I’m about worn out, but it’s been worth it. I got all my exercises done, except the jiggling. Maybe I’ll get that done before I go to bed. If not maybe I’ll make it up tomorrow.


I am so thrilled to compare this time last year with now. I know that I am so blessed and I thank God for my health. I thank Him for the kids, for their health and for precious time with them.

2 comments:

  1. another link that you might find interesting maryjo :)

    http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=38


    I love reading about your daily doings,you are a flower in the light of the sun.

    love and blessings

    amanda and boys
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amanda. I'll look up that link tomorrow. I'm so tired tonight, but it's so good to hear from you. Thanks for keeping me in mind as you research!

    Love to the boys from me,

    Mary Jo

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete