Saturday, October 4, 2008

Technically challenging day.

This will be another quick post. I have been struggling with the printer today. I really need to print some documents and the printer is taking this week off, evidently. Ugh! I give up. I’m going to bed as soon as I jiggle and get my bath. Maybe tomorrow it will work for me.

Other than the technical problems today has been a good day. I still feel great. I don’t like this technical stuff; I work so hard to stay stress free and then here comes this stuff. (Eyes rolling!)

The picture tonight is one of Don and I at the banquet last Saturday night. Sweet memories. I can relax recalling it.

I thank God for great times and I thank him for the computer and the printer even though they are stressful. It would be way more stressful without them! I thank God for your computer, too, and your willingness to use it so that we can communicate. I’m sad to think of all the people with whom I’m unable to connect because they live in snail mail country. Thank you for walking this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment