Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Friday!

One more picture of the windmill weeds. This is our back yard before Don took the picture of me yesterday. We got all that out of there and only a tad has blown in since then. We hope it’ll blow right past us in the next big wind, but I‘m a dreamer.

The housekeeper came today, so the house is all ready for our card players tonight. I’m able to keep it up pretty well; she just does the floors and dusting. That’s a big relief to me and I am grateful for her.

We walked this morning and it was great! It would have been COLD if the wind were blowing, but it wasn’t, so it was just a brisk walk. I’ve got to go do the basement exercises right quick before the card players get here.

Everything is good here. I thank God for a beautiful fall and the health to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment