Friday, October 10, 2008

Reunions, reunions!


This is sweet little Raynie. She and Trish went for a weekend retreat last week and one of the other moms took this picture of her. I think she looks like she’s thinking, “I think that bug is something that Gabe would love; if I can just figure out how to get him!”

Don and I are exhausted. We had a full day and then tonight was the first night of his reunion. It was a great night. We’ve been going to these reunions from Hobart’s class of ‘58 ever since we’ve lived here, so we’ve gotten to know some of these folks pretty well. He really only went to school here through the 4th grade, but he remembers lots of them and they remember him. They remember me since we’ve been here crashing their reunions!

My new cleaning lady came today and I am so blessed to have yet another wonderful lady. Maybe all women who like to clean houses are wonderful! Anyway, I thank God that she is wonderful and that she can clean my house.
I baked cookies so we’d have a treat in case people come by the house. Likely nobody will come and Don can eat all these cookies. I’m prepared, though.

Tomorrow will be a full day, too. Then Sunday we have the final breakfast, church and a fellowship meal at church. Whew! I’ve got to get to bed and get some rest; it makes me tired to think of it even if it is all good stuff and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment