Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oh, my!

Woo hoo! I got the F10 procedure done. That wiped my computer clean of everything except what it came with originally. That means I have to reinstall everything. Change all my settings so that the computer looks and works like I want, etc. Man, what a job. I might just learn to like it like it is! I was able to find this picture to post. On the left is Dana, who posts a lot on this blog. She's such a good friend! Then myself and Don; you can tell it was Friday as we have on our red shirts. Then Cindy is on the right. Cindy is the one who won $230 the first night they got there! She won that on the $10 they gave her to play. Bless her heart, she didn't spend it the whole time she was at the reunion. I was so proud of her for taking the money home with her!

All is well here. I'm up to my ears in this technical stuff, but I'm online, so that's the important thing. If I can just get the printer going, I'll be so happy. I'm sure we'll need other stuff, like the scanner, but I'll work on that as we go.

We got up and walked today. I'm maintaining my exercises. It's a real job to get it all done. I've inventoried the t-shirts from the reunion today and got them packed away until the next one. It's good to have that behind me. My cleaning lady fell off a ladder and hurt her back, so I guess I'm the cleaning lady this week. I can do it. This weekend is Don's 50th reunion from school in Hobart. He didn't graduate in Hobart, but he remembers and loves the kids who did. It's here in Hobart, so there will be people at our house. The house is finally neat, but it needs to have the last month of dust removed. I'll do it tomorrow. I'll pretend it's exercise for my lymphedema and get right with it. Ha! I thank God for the strength to do what has to be done and have some left over for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment