Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sleepy here, but exercise wins.




This is a quick post between reunion activities. This picture is me with Carol Scavatta, who planned the Vegas reunion.
There is a great turn out for Don’s reunion. We’ve enjoying seeing everyone so much! The only bad part was Oklahoma’s performance at the ballgame this afternoon. Ugh. Otherwise, it has been perfect.

I didn’t get up early to go walk for fear of freezing. That means I have to go do it now. I’ve got all the other exercises to do, too. I did a few this morning before we left, but I’ve got most of them to do so I’d better get with the program. It’s allergy season, so I’m taking antihistamines and they are making me so sleepy that I really would rather go to bed for a nap, but I don’t read anywhere that naps are all that good for me but the exercise is. So, off I go.
I thank God for a beautiful day for this walk and for this reunion. I thank Him for the ability to do it all and the gift of easy sleep, so I’ll sleep good tonight and get plenty of rest. I’m very blessed. Thanks for checking on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment