Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Awesome sunshine! Vitamin D!

This picture was taken last week when Suzanne and I hiked out by the lake just north of the fish hatchery.  It was another day like that today, only warmer.  It was windy today, as well as that day.  The wind makes me feel right at home because wind is common in Oklahoma.  I absolutely love the sunshine; it's God's gift of Vitamin D for us!  The outdoor pool is not open yet, but I sat in a lawn chair and got a good pink all over this pale body today.  That's a good thing because I sure need the color.  Friday I'm going to Jessie's ballgames in Springfield, so it will be good that I've had a little sun so it won't be a shock to my skin.  I thank God for this awesome weather!  It was a big help to get me through a lonely day after everyone else has gone home.

No comments:

Post a Comment