Monday, March 5, 2012

Coming along on this puzzle!

Suzanne and I were all ready to go running around today when I remembered I wanted to get a picture of us with the puzzle.  We don't sit around in here wearing our jackets!  There was too much light coming in through the sliding glass doors for a good picture, but it was the only one I took today.  Wait until you see the puzzle progress tomorrow!  I've got an owners' meeting in the morning for one of our timeshares, so I'm trusting Suzanne will finish the puzzle while I'm gone.  Ha!  Seriously, we've made a lot of progress today!

Today it was gorgeous here.  I started out wearing the jacket, but ended up with it tied around my waist.  It was a perfect day!  We did some shopping and I got copies made of my tax forms and MAILED them.   I am so glad to have those behind me.  I still have to do the personal ones when I get home, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Suzanne and I are having so much fun.  This is a visit that we both needed, I think.  I so thank God for her visit and for safe flights for her and Frank.   I still am amazed that they flew here in that little plane!  I'm really honored!

3 comments:

  1. I 'wanna' play!! I'm so glad you two are having lots of fun being together again. I'm wondering if today was the meeting you took care of the "bullies"??!! Are you still having the delicious pie in honor of Miss Sue? Phil said while ago he wishes he had a piece of pie, but I didn't make one this week to encourage him on his diet...and mine!!! Bah hum bug!! Love you both! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruthie, you would have loved that puzzle. Suzanne and I talked of you and Phil a bunch while we were working it. I did meet with a muckity muck in customer service and she is working on my bully situation. Yes, I have Miss Sue's pie every day. Suzanne liked it, too! I think I have to have it every day! Sure love and miss you two!

    ReplyDelete