Friday, March 23, 2012

More fun hiding!

These are the two who started this game.  Raynie and Mason play hide and seek a lot.  It's pretty cool for an 11 year old to spend so much time with his 4 year old sister; these are memories we will all treasure.  Mason is the one who found the mistake I had in the bottom edge of the puzzle.  We thought there were two pieces missing, but it was just fine once he got the pieces in the right place.  Raynie put in some pieces on this rugged puzzle, too, but we got it done today.  I'll post a picture of the puzzle sometime in the future.  I've got to go get it packed with everything else, now, though.

Homeward bound tomorrow!  I'm ready to be home.  There's a lot of work there for me, but that will be good to keep me busy.  It will feel good to get it behind me.  I'm hoping I can get some sunshine soon.  I look pitifully pale, so I know I'm in need of Vitamin D.  I take capsules, but real sunshine is better!  I thank God for real sunshine and the sunshine family and friends bring to my life!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a safe trip home. I'm sure your friends are anxious for you to get back. Drive carefully and remember Don't Knit and Drive or crochet or whatever it was.

    ReplyDelete