Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Borrowed a tree.

This is a picture Suzanne took of me when we were walking last week.  I love these Bradford pear trees when they are in bloom, so we borrowed this one for a prop.  This was about a half a mile or so from our condo.   I was so glad to have Suzanne go on this walk with me; Don and I had walked it last year, so it was really good to have her go there with me.

Suzanne made it home today.  Her brother, Frank, flew out here and had lunch with us and then took her home.   I'm still amazed that he flies!  How wonderful for us that he could bring her and come back to get her and save her having to fool with commercial flights!  This past week has been such a delight for me.  I'm kind of lost, now, but I'm doing okay.  I've called Dorothy twice and talked to Ruthie for a long time.  People are so good to me!

Today was absolutely gorgeous.  I hope to get outside tomorrow and collect some Vitamin D and brown  some of this biscuit!  I thank God for the sunshine,.  It will be a good boost for me.  I put my sweaters back into the car and brought in some more shorts; yeehaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment