Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Hide & Seek Wizard.

After the cabinet hiding place, we found the laundry room for Raynie.  She thought that one was pretty cool, too, but nothing was ever as good as the cabinet under the TV.  These are all precious memories.

Today was another good day.  It started off with a call from the middle school with two more teaching days.  It's a reminder to me that I've got to start getting to bed early so I can take these early calls and be ready to get right out the door.  Thankfully, today's call was for this coming Friday and next Thursday, so it's not a last minute call.  So this Thursday I'll be teaching Home Ec.; then on Friday and the following Thursday I'll be teaching social studies.  I'll bet I learn something!

The guy came and mowed the yard for me this morning and it looks great.  I've got a job so I can pay him, so I'm a happy camper.  I walked with Tread today and even figured out how to make the VCR play a movie to watch while I walked.  I cut off the TV in there before I thought about it being in front of the TV.  I don't care about TV; I just need something to keep me occupied while I walk and movies work.  I got some movies at the thrift store in Branson, so I'm in business for a while.  Hopefully I can walk outside some, so that will be even better.  I'm so pleased that I got the VCR to work!  God is taking care of me; I really feel blessed!

When I went to lay on the deck and collect some sun, I noticed wasps all around me.  On closer inspection I found a nest under a bench about a foot from where I was!  I shot them good with the wasp spray, so I felt like I won.  The place smelled pretty strong, though, and I thought, "If that kills the wasps, wonder what it's doing to me???"  With that thought I decided to skip Vitamin D today and let the deck air for a day.  Wasp stings are misery for about a week for me, so it's best if I can stay ahead of them.  I needed practice with my main weapon, anyway.  (I don't do guns; I do wasp spray.)

No comments:

Post a Comment