Wednesday, March 21, 2012

He'll never find me here!

Mason (11) and Raynie (4) were playing hide and seek last night, so I suggested to Raynie that she hide under the TV.  What a great success that was.  Over the next couple of posts I'll post all the folks who ended up in that spot.  Sadie and I were even tempted because they had so much fun with it!

It's great when it rains how creative we can be!  Today it looks like the cover to a mystery book outside.  There is a steady drizzle of rain and it's foggy.  Rob flew off to somewhere on business and will return tomorrow.  He took their car and let it at the airport in Springfield.  Trish took my car and 4 of the kids to Eureka Springs.  I'm sure they'll have great pics to share.  I didn't have any desire to make that trip; those curves would be the ruin of a good day for me.  I'm enjoying working on the puzzle.  Gabe stayed with me and he sometimes plays his guitar, sometimes helps with the puzzle and often plays games on the Internet with his cousin, Garrett.  It's a nice quiet day for us.  The rest will be back soon, so I figured I'd better get my computer business done while I have a good opportunity.  I thank God for quiet; it's a treasure and I get plenty of it, but I never tire of it.  A week with 5 kids doesn't have a lot of it, but their sounds are a blessing, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment