Friday, March 9, 2012

Way busy day!

Today Dorothy got to Branson!   Remember Alyssa, the little girl I keep sometimes?  (I've had her picture on the blog.)   Leann is Alyssa's mom, and her foster parents own a timeshare at Big Cedar.  They had planned to use this weekend and couldn't so they offered it to Leann.   So, Leann brought Alyssa and Dorothy today!  They will stay until Monday and then they'll go home.  Suzanne and I went out to Big Cedar and helped them get settled into their unit and we took chili and beans and cornbread.  It was rainy and cold today, so it hit the spot.  Then Suzanne and I came back into town and went to see my favorite show, Pierce Arrow.  We've been packing all day because we check out in the morning.  Then we're going out to stay with Leann, Alyssa, and Dorothy.  It's going to be a fun but busy weekend!  Monday Suzanne and I will move back into Branson.  We're not sure when Frank is coming to get Suzanne; he's watching for the best day weather-wise.  I hope he'll leave her all week, but I'm afraid he may come to get her on Tuesday.  I've been so blessed to have so many folks here this week.  I thank God for all their safe travels!

The picture tonight is one Suzanne took of me yesterday when it was so nice and warm and we  were out walking.  It's 34 out there tonight, so it's a different story!  Tomorrow it will warm up to 60, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment