Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy birthday, Sadie!

This is a picture I took last week of Sadie with some gems in her hair.  She's such a doll; who needs the gems, but she has fun with stuff like that.  Today she turned 15!  I remember 15 years ago tonight when she was born.  How exciting that was!  She was gorgeous then and has never given it up; she developed beauty within and without.  I'm so proud of her and love to be around her.

Today has been a good day for me.  I got a guy who will mow the yard tomorrow, so that's off my back.  I got through about 30 pounds of junk mail (again, I never measured mail by the pound until I had to carry the bag out to the dumpster and throw it into it!).  There's still important mail that I'm reading on the table, but I can finish it tomorrow, I think.  I  power plated and NUBAXED, so my body should be happy!  I forgot to walk, so I'm headed to do a couple of miles with my buddy, Tread.  I did get a nap in the sunshine today, so I'll go to bed a little late, but I had a nap, so I'm catching up.  They called me to sub Thursday, so that's cool!  Things are falling into shape.  God is good and He has seen to it that my welcome home has been really a welcome.  PTL!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your first day of sub teaching...be sure to post what you think.

    Love ya, Donna
    p.s.
    Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm sure I'll be spilling over with news of that day, Donna! I've always enjoyed subbing, so I think I will, again. Thanks for the welcome! Love you!

    ReplyDelete