Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Event: walking in God's gorgeous day!

Today was absolutely gorgeous!  This is a picture we got at the Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery.  See our hands cupped?  We were holding food for the fish, enjoying it as much as kids do.  After our visit to the hatchery, we went down and hiked the path by the lake.  I'll post a picture from that hike tomorrow.e  (I think we are just old kids.)

We are enjoying this visit so much.  I hope we get some more windy weather so Frank won't be able to fly back too soon to get Suzanne!  These gorgeous days are a wonderful blessing, though!  God is so good to us!  We'll make the best of whatever He sends to us.

Later this week good friends from Hobart are coming to spend 4 nights at Big Cedar.  We'll check out of here on Friday and join them for 3 nights.   I've posted pictures of me with Alyssa, my little friend who I get to keep sometimes.  Her mommy is bringing her and my good friend, Dorothy for a few nights at Big Cedar.  We're all very excited about this visit!  I'm so thrilled for Suzanne to get to meet my good friends and for them to meet her, too.  It's all such a blessing for me and I sure thank God for these great times and people!  I'll get good pictures when they're here!

2 comments: