Saturday, March 3, 2012

An EVENT!

It's an event to me when someone flies in a little 4 seater plane to see me!  My cousin, Frank, brought his sister, Suzanne, to Branson today (From Goodlettsville, Tennessee)!  Suzanne was my best friend growing up and she and I were roommates in college, and she's going to spend a week or 10 days with me!  It will depend on when Frank can get back out here and that mostly depends on how the weather cooperates.  Tornadoes have made the weather very interesting all over from here to Tennessee this week, so we're keeping our options open and will watch the weather in the next week or two.  I'll love it as long as she can stay.  Frank wanted to go eat, so I told him the options close to the airport were a Mexican restaurant, Long John Silvers, KFC or the College of the Ozarks.  He said he wanted it to be an "event" and he could eat at all those places except the College of the Ozarks at home, so he wanted to go there.  Wow!  Was it ever an event!  It was delicious and the service was awesome.  I highly recommend it when you come to Branson!

I sure thank God for their safe trip.  Frank has already called us from home, so he made it back just fine.  I'm pretty impressed!  It's wonderful to have Suzanne for a week or more, too!  Woo hoo!

1 comment: