Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Part of the gang.

Here is Trish; Sadie, holding Raynie, Mason, and Grace.  This was taken yesterday down by the lake with Robert.  We intended to go down there today, but it rained all day.  The kids went to town and then came home for lunch.  After lunch Trish, Rob, Sadie and Gabe went back to town and I stayed here with the 'little' kids and we went to the inside pool.  Rain doesn't stop us, it just redirects us!

Trish and Gabe and Sadie have gone to the Y to work out.  Rob and I stayed home with the "little" kids.  We're working on the puzzle.  We've got a long way to go on this puzzle, but it's looking great.  I thought we were missing a couple of edge pieces, but Mason found where I had a couple mis-matched and it's all perfect, now, with no missing pieces.  Woohoo!  It really helps to have the edges all complete.  I'm grateful for someone who can find the mistakes!  God is great to provide us this opportunity to share special times and adventures!

4 comments:

  1. Precious picture!! Know you are having lots of fun! Love ya! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture MJ...was this taken with your camera or another one. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ruthie! Yes, it's a blast! Lucky me! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, I don't know. I suspect Rob took it with one of their phones, but I wasn't there, so I'm not sure. Trish emailed it to me. I'm sure it was nothing very sophisticated. They were just out having fun. Lucky me to have them spend a week with me! Love you, Dana!

    ReplyDelete