Monday, March 12, 2012

Sunday's post; it's just real early Monday morning.

We stayed up late playing canasta after church tonight, so this is my Sunday post but it will say I posted it on Monday.  We couldn't help ourselves.  We were having too much fun!  This is a pic we got after we got home from church this morning; it was raining, so we all got chilled and were standing by the fireplace, so I thought it would make a good pic.  We're all packed and ready to leave in the morning.  Suzanne and I will go work out at the fitness center before we leave.  Big Cedar has a wonderful fitness center, so we'll go use it one more time.  We went every day while we were here and really enjoyed it.

March madness is great!  I'm loving watching these great basketball games while I walk with my good buddy, Tread (Mill).  Those guys amaze me, and I love watching basketball because I can see where the ball is (as opposed to football).

It's late and everyone is in bed except me.  I'm going to get there soon.  God has given me a delightful week with Suzanne and a wonderful weekend with precious friends.   They all fell in love with each other, so we've had a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoy Basketball!! Did you see any of the Vanderbilt vs Kentucky game? It was terrific as Vandy won! Hope you have a really great day and get moved without any aches or pains. oxox Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good that you have had such great company. You look so good this week...love the hair and the smiles. Keep it up and enjoy the rest of your vacation.

    Love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, the company has been so awesome! Thanks for the compliments! I'm having a hard time smiling now that they're all gone, but I can do this! Love you for keeping in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, I missed that game. It would have been a tough one to watch because I'm torn between Vandy and KY! Gretta lives in KY and is such a fan, so I've become a great fan with her. It's hard when KY and Vandy compete! A nice win for Vandy, though! Love you!

    ReplyDelete