Monday, March 12, 2012

One more puzzle; one more missing piece!

This is a picture I got of the last puzzle that Suzanne and I worked last week.  We had doubts along the way that we could finish it, so we were really proud when we did complete it.  Actually, there WAS a piece missing!  She had looked and looked for it, and it was almost rewarding to find that she was right:  it was not there!  So, I made a replacement piece and we finished it.  I don't think you can tell where the piece is missing here, but I'll post a picture of just the puzzle at the bottom, and you'll see the replacement.  I didn't have colors with me; maybe when I get home I can work on it and get it to look better.  I may not fool with it.  I know I won't do it real soon.  I'll have plenty of higher priority things to do when I get home, but if I have a creative urge someday, I might work on perfecting this piece.

Dorothy and Leann and Alyssa left for home this morning.  Dorothy called a little while ago and they had made it home, fine.  Suzanne and I got moved into the The Falls Village in Branson.  Suzanne will leave tomorrow and I'll be hanging out here until Saturday.  Then I'll move out to the lake at Emerald Point and Trish and Rob and the kids will join me for their spring break before it's time for me to head home.

I thank God for sending such awesome folks to help me get through this winter.   I know that each day I get a little stronger.  Some days I back slide, but all in all I know that I'm inching my way through this journey,  I know that God has a plan and that He will guide me through it and provide the support I need.  It has been such a blessing to have Suzanne with me this last week; she and I picked up right where we left off 44 years ago.  I hate to see her go home tomorrow, but it's part of the journey!

Here's the pic of only the puzzle:


Can you see the replacement piece?  I'll tell you where it is tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Is it in the cobble stone sidewalk? Pretty puzzle and I'm not sure!

    Love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this puzzle was so much fun; tough, but fun! Yes, it's in the cobble stone sidewalk, by the lampost right in th emiddle at the bottom. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh darn, you told.....I was going to tell you. LOL

    Hugs
    Sissy

    ReplyDelete