Friday, March 2, 2012

The girls are safe!!! PTL!

This picture is from walking earlier this week.  I walked every day out at the lake, but on moving day, I skip walking.  I probably walked two miles loading and unloading and what I missed in distance I made up for in lifting.  That's my thinking on it.  Besides, today I paced enough to make up for not walking.  I got a message from Gretta that said, "Don't worry, we'll be fine; we're going into the cellar."  WHAT?  So I turned on the weather channel and saw that there were tornadoes all around Both Gretta and Gina!  One wiped out a town two miles from Gina's house!  So until those storms were through and I had talked to both girls I was real busy talking to God and doing my best to stay calm.  Those storms were really horrible and I know there were people all over the country as distraught as I was.  I kept talking to myself, but the music to my ears was when I heard their voices.  Praise God, they're safe!

My cousin Suzanne is supposed to come tomorrow.  I hope those storms are through Nashville and the weather is clear so that her brother, Frank, can fly.  If the weather won't let them fly, she said she would drive.    We are both looking forward to this visit, so I sure hope it works so that she can come.  I've scouted out the airport and know how to get there, so I'll probably be up at dark, antsy for them to get here.  She's supposed to call me when they leave.  It's late and I'm headed to bed.  Thanks for keeping up with the saga of my life and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment