Sunday, March 18, 2012

Reverse?




3 weeks ago I was at Paradise Point and dreaming of this week when we'd be at Emerald Point. So, here we are! It's been too busy to even get a picture, so I'm going back in my pictures to find a picture that is 'current.' That's Emerald Point over my shoulder! Surely I'll get some of the kids this week!

We went to church this morning and then to the grocery store to get groceries for the week. It's a whole lot different when there are 8 people eating instead of one! I keep adjusting. It's so fun to have a whole crowd here! The all went to Branson Landing and to view all the damage done by the tornado. I stayed here and worked on the puzzle and some chores in the kitchen. (Made my favorite pie, some chex and cleaned up the kitchen.) I wasn't up for touring.

I thank God for the opportunity to have these times with some of the kids. I pick up what I can whenever I can and give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment