Monday, March 19, 2012

The other side!

This handsome guy is my son-in-law.  Notice behind him, across the water is Paradise Point, where I stayed 3 weeks ago.  Last night's picture was of me when I was there, with where we are this week in the background.  That's quite a walking stick, Robert has!  It would have been handy if one of the kids had fallen into the lake!  I'll post pics of the kids tomorrow.  I didn't go down to the lake with them, but I'll go before the week is done.  It was chilly and I wimped out on them.  I'm glad Trish got some good pics!

We're having a great time.  It rained some today, but we had plenty of good weather time today, too.  The kids all went to town shopping and I stayed here and worked on the puzzle.  We're all happy and I thank God for more memories to treasure.  We're celebrating birthdays for Rob, Sadie and Grace this week.  Their birthdays aren't this week, but they're in the spring, so we always celebrate their birthdays on spring break.  We celebrate Nate's too, but he went to Colorado, so he's missing this end of the celebration; I imagine he's making up for it up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment