Sunday, March 25, 2012

Saturday night's post.

This picture I took when I went walking down by the lake one day this week.  Robert was gone somewhere on business and Trish and the girls were in Branson shopping.  Gabe and Mason were playing computer games.  It was cold, but Trish had my car and my jacket was in the car, so I put on all the clothes I had and borrowed Rob's walking stick (mine were in the car) and took off for the lake.  It was really cool down there.  I climbed back up to this lot where they will eventually build another building or two.  Anyway, behind me you can see Paradise Point, the condo that I really loved.

 I'm home to my favorite home, finally!  It was a great winter in Branson, but home is always sweet.  Trish said her irises are blooming, so I went out with my flashlight to see if I have any blooming.  Not!  I have stalks, though, and it looks like they'll bloom in a week or so.  I'm glad I didn't miss them.  Man, there are lots of weeds out there, though.  I have lots of work to do to reclaim this place!  Joan did an awesome job of looking after the place, but I didn't ask her to do EVERYTHING!  It's sure nice to come home to all the mail sorted on the table for me!

I thank God for a safe trip!  It's late and I'm headed to bed.  I only unloaded the last layer of stuff from the car.  Tomorrow I'll do the back, back seat and the very back.  I got the food stuff put away and my clothes and makeup for tomorrow.  That's a start.  It's really Sunday morning, so that's the date that will go on this post, but it's still Saturday night to me.  It's as quick as I could get to it.  I did get home before dark!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!! Glad you made it safely home! Your friends at church will be so glad to see you, and Dorothy too! Have a great Sunday unloading and putting away! Love you, Linda

    ReplyDelete