Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Some things are working.

Tonight I'm going to bed just as soon as I finish this.  Well, I've got a mirror to hang, but THEN I'm going to bed!  This picture was taken as I headed out to Bible study tonight.  After Bible study Dorothy and I went to the grocery store and then I took her home.  I've got school in the morning, so I thought I ought to start the day with an egg and I didn't have any.

The mirror was crooked on the wall and when I went to straighten it, one of the nails it was hanging on fell out of the wall.  So, I went out to get my handy drill and it was dead.  It should be charged and I'll get the mirror hung and then go to bed.  If it's not charged, I'll sweat it tomorrow after school.  6 a.m. will come way early for me, so I've got to get in there and get to bed.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow and thank God for training to do a job at this stage in life!

Today I pulled another 30 pounds of weeds out of the back flower bed.  I think I can finish the back and the front the next time I go out and work.  It feels good to see light at the end of the tunnel!  I thank God I can bend and get the weeds, even if I can't mow!  I can teach and make the money to pay the great guy to mow.  It's a win-win.  He wants the work and I want the yard mowed.  God is good to provide!

(Ruthie, I think I look like Mom, again in this picture.  Do you?)

4 comments:

  1. Jo, there's sure a resemblance to Mom; but every picture I see looks so much like Jim! Anyway, it's a beautiful picture! Have a great day tomorrow....I know they will all love you!
    Love, Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, how many did you send to the Principal's office on your first day? Ha! Just kidding! I hope your first day was sweet and fun and fulfilling! Love you girl, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthie, I'm surprised you see Jim! Today was okay; I've got to write the blog and I'll explain more. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Linda, I didn't send any to the principal's office, but only because I hung tough. I was sure tempted! All in all it was good and it beats starting the mower! Love you!

    ReplyDelete