Sunday, March 4, 2012

The really good time started with this!

I've met a lot of folks at the airport, but never when they were the only folks in the plane!  it was so cool to watch Frank and Suzanne land in this little plane.  I really am still awe struck!  Of course Frank has gone home, but Suzanne and I picked up where we left off 44 years ago.  Of course we've kept in touch over the years, but it's really fun to be roommates, again!  I thank God for this treat of time to share, again!

We went to church this morning and we've spent the rest of the day working on the puzzle and catching up on lots we've missed.   We did a little 'schooling' on the game of cribbage, which I'm goint to teach her this week; it was a favorite of my mom and her dad.  This is really a great time and such a treat for me!  Thanks for keeping up with me;God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment