Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bumps in the road.

There will always be bumps in the road of life.  Man, oh, man, do I know that.  That's why I need a good hot soak from time to time.  I can get clean in an inch or two of water, but a nice deep soak is good for easing damage from the bumps in the road.  This condo has a wonderful tub that I've enjoyed this week.

Today I went to war with one of our timeshares.  They called to confirm the week I had scheduled for spring break, and they asked me my income.  When I told them my income they told me I didn't qualify for one of the weeks I had ALREADY bought!  We went round and round and it was bumpy.  Now, I know why we have more than one timeshare!  Two others came through for me and I will remain in my 800 pound gorilla mode with the offending one until I win.  Now, I will go walk a couple of miles and then come back and get into that tub!

I thank God that I can think (even with chemo brain!), walk and stand my ground.  I learn something new all the time.  Too often I learn things I never wanted to know, but I'm blessed with lots of good information, too.  Thank God for the Bible, where I learn that life has never been easy and the bottom line is He wants us to love and He always loves us.  Wow!  Now, that's an awesome thing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment