Saturday, March 10, 2012

Notice the parking lines: fish!

We had gone to go paddle boating and I took this picture in the parking lot.  I'm glad I got it because it shows the lines for the parking lots; they're all FISH, not just plain lines!  I love that!  We were afraid to attempt to get Dorothy in the paddle boats, so she was content to wait for us in the sunshine.  It was pretty hilarious getting all of US in and out of that boat!  Suzanne got her feet really wet, but none of us sunk!  Alyssa and I got the easy jobs; we just road in the back and sat on the correct side to balance the boat.  Suzanne and Leann were the real workers!  This was really too funny; I got this shot and the camera was set to take 2 shots.  After the first shot the wind started blowing the camera around and I had to go catch it!  It got a shot of the back of me running back to get in the picture; we all got a big laugh out of that!

We are having such a great time.  It's wonderful that Leann and Alyssa are willing to entertain three little old ladies.  It is such a blessing to share this time.  We're looking forward to sharing church tomorrow.  We've got to go to bed early because we lose an hour tonight!  God is so good to all of us; I thank Him for wonderful friends and family!

2 comments:

  1. You ladies sound like so much fun. The lines in the parking lot, how cute and how creative. Yes, God is good! Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, it's so good to see you commenting here! We are having so much fun. I love it! Love you, too! Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete