Sunday, April 21, 2013

A beautiful day in Hobart!

The sun is shining and it's warmer than it has been!  What a relief!  This is a picture the timer on the camera got of Dorothy and Lee and I after lunch.  I dug out turkey and dressing from the freezer and added fresh rolls, fresh gravy, broccoli, green beans and pink salad.  It was easy and we were stuffed!  Lee had m&m's in his mouth when this picture snapped, so he looks like he's having a bite of lemon.   Guilty, I guess?

We are so blessed to have this friendship, and we're really grateful for a warmer day.  The wind is still blowing, so a hairdo is just a figment of our imaginations.  We make the efforts, though!

It's nap time for me!  I toyed with working in the yard, but the nap is winning.
 ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment