Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A day of rest, compared to most days of subbing.

This pic I took AFTER school today, before I fell down for my nap.  It was an easier than normal day.  I was monitoring state tests this morning.  Then this afternoon I subbed for the senior English teacher.  Those seniors know where they're going and they just buckle down and get their work done.  How nice it was not to have a bunch of kids struggling for their place in the pecking order, although I love those kids, too!  They just take a lot more of my energy.  I thank God for the opportunity to have time with all of them; I count it all blessings for me and pray that I can count as a positive experience to them.

Lee had lunch at the Senior Citizens' Center with Bob and Diana Clark today.  Then he rode to Norman with Bob to pick up pecans they had shelled at the nut place over there.  I think they were really at home at the nut place.  :)  No doubt they had fun sharing the afternoon!  I'm glad for Lee to have a good buddy close by, so I'm really glad for Bob to be home!

God Blesses!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure they were right at home at the nut place as were we. LOL

    Thinking of you.

    Luv ya

    Sissy

    P.S. No I don't need to go to your English class, I'm just lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sissy! We should understand their fitting in at the nut place, shouldn't we! It's great to hear from you. I miss you everyday, but when we have hashbrowns I'm reminded how you stir them so much better than I do and we miss that! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete