Monday, April 8, 2013

Counting blessings.

This picture we got on the 25th of September last fall.  We had so many boxes to pack and move and unpack, but we were still smiling.  I thank God that we've got all that moving DONE!  I still have a lot of settling to do around here, but, for the most part we live here in comfort.

I had a tough day at school today.  It was just the logistics; the kids are still great.  I marched several of them to the office, though, to let them know that they don't want to see  me turn into a gorilla.  I'm just thinking that today was tough, but it's nothing like having to pack a million boxes, move them, and unpack them, again.  I came home, took a nap and was good to go, again.  It's great to not have that move to face, again!   I really love the kids and facing them, again, is no problem.  I think it will be a piece of cake after today!

I thank God that we got all the moving DONE.  What a relief that is.  Lee is such a great companion!  We are blessed to have each other and time to enjoy and share our lives.  God is good!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, the thought of YOU marching kids to the office makes me giggle. You don't have a mean bone in your body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Dana, you just have to see me in that mode. I had 34 kids I had to walk from one building to another (about a half block) and they weren't even in the mood to let me check the role. I had to make examples of a few, and trust me, I can and will do it. Around our house we call it gorilla mode. The funny thing is that today they asked me to teach for that teacher all next week. It's a great challenge for me and I'm sure glad I laid down the law yesterday! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helpful info. Fortunate me I discovered your site unintentionally,
    and I'm surprised why this twist of fate didn't took place earlier!

    I bookmarked it.

    Take a look at my blog testosterone injections

    ReplyDelete