Friday, April 5, 2013

Looks like a perfect head to me!

I got this picture of Bryce last Saturday after he finished his lunch.  That head looks perfect to me!  Don't you just want to grab him up and squeeze him?  That's what I did!  I could hardly wait to hold him and hug him.  bless he heart, he looks like he's always wondering, "What's the big deal?"  Obviously he's doing just great and hasn't missed a single meal.

I stayed home, again, today.  I finally got to the bottom of my desk.  It's still not perfect, but it's visible.  I got through the junk mail and recovered the 2 pieces of good mail that were in there.  The worst part of being gone for 3 months is catching up when we get home.  Mail is one of the worst things!  Dust and weeds are the next worst things.  UGH!  All that work outside with the weeds made me come right in to the tub and a haircut followed.  I feel much better with a haircut; when it's got to go it's got to go!

I got a 5 minute power nap today, but I don't think it's doing the trick for me.  I intend to watch the Thunder game tonight, but I may have to crash instead.  I'm really sleepy.  It's better for me to teach and then come straight home to a nap.  When I'm at home I don't have the discipline to rest when I need it and I push until I crash.  I've got to grow up and handle this better.  Pardon me while I ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment