Saturday, April 13, 2013

All is great, but no picture tonight.

I can't get a connection in our room, so I'm doing the blog from the business center in the hotel  We just got in from the banquet with Gretta and Garrett and his girl friend, Lindsey.  It was a wonderful evening and Garrett was even presented with an award.  He was one of 4 to receive the award out of over 200 cadets, so we were very proud of him.  I'll post a picture of him and his award tomorrow.  I have the pictures on my camera, but I can't get the connection in the room.  It's late and this was the fastest way to report.

Thank you for your patience.  I'll get good pics on here as soon as possible.

We brought Dorothy with us to OKC and dropped her off to spend the night with her sister, Ada.  We'll pick her up tomorrow and take her home as we go.  We're blessed to be able to share the trip with her.  She loves Gretta and Garrett, too, so she'll be so proud to know that he was recognized for a job well done!  I thank God for the opportunity to be here to share this time with him!  I thank God for Lee, who is so patient to bring me and sit proudly with us through the whole thing.  Then he walked me down here to the business center to do this blog.  We're both so ready to fall into bed, so he's really going the extra mile.  He's sure a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment