Friday, April 12, 2013

My hiking buddy.

This picture was taken a year and a half ago when Garrett and I explored the refuge.  I was holding the camera to keep the wind from blowing it off the rock, but I wanted a picture of us having this great time.  Garrett is in ROTC and has a big banquet tomorrow night.  Lee and I are going to go to the banquet with him and his mother, Gretta.  She flew in last night and is in the City, so we're looking forward to more special time with the two of them.  I thank God for Garrett and Gretta in my life.  They always come through when the going is really tough as it was a year and a half ago for sure!  I love Garrett and I love the refuge; I look forward to when he has time to come back and we can hike some more!

I was blessed with another day off today.  I've been surprised to get 3 days off this week.  I guess they're hoping to get some strength built up for me since I'm teaching all next week.  I'm really looking forward to this weekend of some special time.

Lee and I have enjoyed some time at home this week.  The Thunder played late last night and will, again, tonight.  I made sure I got a nap, so I could stay up for this game tonight and then leave early in the morning.  I find those naps are critical!

1 comment:

  1. Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you
    know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think
    its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

    my webpage :: Http://www.biggamehunting.com/

    ReplyDelete