Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sleepy day.

I didn't have to sub after we got through testing this morning.  I got to come home for lunch and the afternoon.  It was great napping time!  I thank God for providing nap times and for the healing of resting!  During the test this morning I had the opportunity to make my list of things to take to Houston this weekend; maybe I won't forget anything this time.

Days seem so full; it's nice to have an afternoon off.  I should have gotten some things done and I did, but I spent it mostly napping.  I'm headed to a bath and to bed for the night as soon as I get this posted.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    Feel free to surf to my homepage: how much should i weigh chart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to share my page with anyone who might appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Love you mom! Jilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jilly! Nothing means more to me!

    ReplyDelete