Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The good thing about wrinkles?

The good thing about wrinkles is that they don't hurt.  I have lots of wrinkles, so I can be so very grateful that they don't hurt!

They didn't call me to sub today, so I got to take care of some details around here.  Man, it was COLD here, so I was sure glad I didn't have to go anywhere.  It was nice to get to sleep late, too.  There are always so many blessings to count!

Gretta's son, Garrett, has an ROTC banquet Saturday night and he has invited Lee and I to go.  I had time today to try on a couple of dresses to be sure I have the right thing to wear.  I guess they are very particular about these dress military events and I don't want to embarrass Garrett; we're honored to get to go!  So, we're looking forward to a special weekend with Garrett and Gretta and I'm sure we'll see lots more family, too.  It's always fun to go to Oklahoma City because we have so much family in the area.  Saturday should be full of great photo opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment