Sunday, April 28, 2013

Full day;quick post

This is Luke, the 6 year old great nephew who we went to watch play softball today.  What a joy it was to be out in the warm sunshine and enjoy a fun softball game!  His little brother, Logan, was in the stands with us, so we had the joy of playing with him, too.  I thank God for giving me special times with these little guys; I am so blessed!

It was a fun day filled with church and visiting.  I couldn't ask for more.  I thank God for the fun times to share with family and the awesome weather we're seeing here.  Jetty said it's supposed to get down to 42 on Thursday, so I sure hope we'll be home by then!  And, I hope it'll be warmer than that at home!  I'm hooked on warm weather!  What a shame to even let petty things like weather get to me; we have so much for which to be grateful!  I'm so grateful for the fun visit we've had.  I won't complain if it gets cold, again!  I really want God to concentrate on things that matter more, like getting rid of cancer in my body!  I can be grateful for the warmth, though!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there. You might consider staying there longer, our high is supposed to be 58 Thursday. I try not to complain about the cold but I like the warmth also....just not 110 degrees.

    Praying for a good report from MDA.

    Love ya,

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sissy, for your prayers and love. Oops; guess it's going to be cold wherever I can go on Thursday. What a wild spring this has been. I'll post my results on the blog tomorrow night. All I know is that I feel good, so I'm grateful for that!

    ReplyDelete