Monday, April 15, 2013

A proud, happy mom!

Garrett was embarrassed at all the pictures I was taking, but Gretta couldn't get enough!  It's a difference in the ages as well as the personalities, I suppose.  I was proud to be taking lots of pics!  Garrett was sure pleased to get the award and he was pleased to have all of us there with him, too.  I thank God for the memories to treasure!  (Actually, TWO happy and proud moms:  Gretta and me!)

Today I taught for the music teacher.  I had kindergarten through grade 12 and some pretty big classes.  We all survived.  I was shooting from the hip and I didn't shoot anyone nor myself in the foot, so I call it a good day.  Teaching music is not my calling, but I love these kids!  Tomorrow I'm helping with testing, but when we finish the testing I will take over teaching music, again.  This teacher will be out all week, so it's a busy week for me.  I'm so grateful to be feeling good!  God is great!

2 comments: