Thursday, April 18, 2013

More to the great weekend.

I'm not sure who is having the best time here; Raynie or Lee!  Gracie and Mason are in the background busy with something, but the 'tattooed' Raynie is sure having fun in Lee's lap!  We loved getting a quick visit with them over the weekend, too!  We got to take Sadie and a friend to the mall as we left.

They didn't call me to sub today, so I cleaned the house.  YIKES!  I'd rather SUB!  I sure wish I could find someone who would clean my house!  Actually, I'm so spoiled by Angelica, who did it for me when I was doing chemo years ago, that nobody can fill her shoes.  Sure wish she'd come back to do it for me, but that's not going to happen, so I'll just thank God that I CAN do it!  The house is clean and I'm so pleased with that.  I'm headed to bed.  Tomorrow I help with testing in the morning, but I sub in the afternoon.  It's been a great week.  Then after school I'll come home and stick a sugar free peach cobbler in the oven and then fall into bed for my nap.  We'll east some warmed over chili for supper and play cards at 6:30! We're really looking forward to that!  Then it's going to warm up around here!  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment