Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy Birthday, Sweet Gracie!

Today Gracie turned 10!  She has brought so many precious memories to my life!  She is an awesome person and God blesses us with her in our lives!  I thank God for her and look forward to many memories to come in the future!  Love, love, love you, Gracie!

Today was a fun day for me.  We tested a huge group this morning, but they were awesome kids and it was fun to see them do very well.  Then they didn't have an assignment for me this afternoon, so I got to come home early and did some work in the flower beds!  It felt so good to get outside in the warm weather!  I'm thanking God for warm weather, too!  These cold spells are crimping my style, so I'm sure glad to have some warm weather!  Working in the flower beds (pulling weeds) was nice; I just enjoyed it and didn't make a big deal out of it.  I need to get better at that approach to life!

Tomorrow we have no school, so we're packing to get ready to go to Houston on Saturday.  We're looking forward to the trip to visit folks and find out what the status of this treatment is.

No comments:

Post a Comment