Saturday, April 6, 2013

Memories, memories!

This was a picture Gretta got of Lee and Elena and I at the lookout over Branson.  Fun, fun times that we treasure!  Lee just looked over from his chair and said, "Who is that?"  I said it must be Minnie Mouse because she's got on her shoes!  Love those shoes!

I sure thank God for the ability to remember all the memories we treasure.  The memories are awesome, but if we were unable to recall them, it would be such a shame.  There is so much for which to be grateful!

Today I got my nap on the back deck in the sun.  What an awesome nap!  I love it when warm weather gets here.  Today was nice.  Soon it will be hot and I'll love that, too, but today was absolutely perfect!

1 comment:

  1. I am ready for hot weather here too! It has been warmer (60s) and close to 70, but it seems we have a change in weather coming Wednesday with another low in the mid 30s......UGH. Who looks for firewood in April? ME!!! I will enjoy it though.....I am sure the humidity will be my enemy soon, but I will just take that as a GREAT opportunity to go to the pool with Elena!

    Love you Mom! Hug Lee for me and Elena! Jilly

    ReplyDelete